Security, Privacy, and Accessibility Notice
- This web environment is provided as a limited-access service for various communities of interest by the government of the United States of America to enhance the security of communication among the participants.
- Information presented on these pages is uploaded by the owners of the data for the purpose of sharing within their community of interest. Each community decides what material is to be shared and who will be admitted to the community. User access is controlled via user identification and strong password.
- To ensure high availability and good performance, this site uses software programs to identify system usage trends and problem areas. The system has intrusion detection systems to prevent unauthorized access to user data. The system managers have administrative access to the data but do not take any action based on the substantive information. The system maintains an audit trail to support law enforcement and security investigations, as necessary.
- Attempted or actual unauthorized usage is strictly prohibited and may be punishable under the Computer Fraud and Abuse Act of 1986 and the National Information Infrastructure Protection Act.
- Cookie Disclaimer - This system does not use persistent cookies, but it may use session cookies in order to make the site easier to use. The system does not keep a database of information derived from cookies.